会员注册
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: iamcj
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[讨论] 【KMS中文语言包错误归纳】官方沟通OK,大家一起来

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2010-8-5 09:57:34 | 显示全部楼层
WebMail - Settings - Settings - "Others", Tab name's character code error
WebMail - Settings - Settings - About - "Report  problems to Kerio Technologies", character code error
WebMail - Settings - Mail filters - New, display problems (Chinese version only, IE7 only, IE8 OK)

Configuration - Archiving and Backup - Archiving, "Path to the arthive directory" and "select Folder", many many error
Configuration - Advaced Options - Store Directory, same with above

Configuration - Accounts - Resources - Add - Permissions - "All users from xxx" -> "如何用户,如果该用户来自xxx", should be "来自xxx的所有用户"
Configuration - Accounts - Resources - Add - Permissions - Reservation manager - "Select", same with above

Configuration - Advaced Options - Miscellaneous- "Log hostnames for incoming connections" -> "接入连接的日志主机名", should be "记录接入的远程主机名"

Configuration - Content Filter - Spam Filter - CallerId, "Only log this to the security log" -> "仅登陆安全登陆", should be "仅记入安全日志"

Configuration - Content Filter - Spam Filter - "SPF", same with above

评分

参与人数 1经验积分 +10 技术积分 +5 5D金币 +3 收起 理由
tdk + 10 + 5 + 3

查看全部评分

楼主| 发表于 2010-8-10 10:21:06 | 显示全部楼层
Hi Chen,

Thank you for reporting the additional translation errors. I have filed a new bug report and copied/pasted the list of errors you provided us. The development team will ask the translator to review those sections of the webmail and the webadmin.

I will place your ticket in our Awaiting Bug Fix queue and we will update you when a fix is available for this issue.

If you would like an update on the status of the bug, you can reply back to this ticket, or send another ticket - please reference this ticket ID: WOX-555898 when you do.

Best regards,
Jeff Wadlow
 楼主| 发表于 2010-8-30 09:22:06 | 显示全部楼层
Hi Chen,

I can confirm that the translation errors were not completely fixed in the latest version and that our developers are still working on it. I will place this ticket back in our Awaiting Bug Fix queue and you will be notified when we have an update.
 楼主| 发表于 2011-4-12 18:32:07 | 显示全部楼层
已提交给官方
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|邮件技术资讯网

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 20:00